Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Asian Intruders

I was stretched out on the floor, my head propped up against two pillows, listening to music on a quiet Sunday evening. I heard a bustle near my door; I figured someone was opening the trash chute’s door that’s across my apartment. Suddenly, two strangers appeared in my doorway. A freckled, middle-aged Asian man was carting in a few grocery bags, oblivious to his surroundings, while a young Asian woman looked at me quizzically, “Whaaa?” The man finally glanced up and looked around. They both stood there for a while, inspecting their location in shared confusion. I smiled, “Hi…this is my apartment.” They looked at me questioningly. “Your apartment is in the north complex.” The man slowly gathered his bags, casting a last survey while the woman treaded backwards, eyeing the number on my door. Now here’s my concern: If they managed to open my door with their key, can I open theirs? There’s only one way to find out *smirk* At last, a way to get out of paying rent forever.
PS I love this song. Ah, if only I could sing it out loud.

at 9:46 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Spontaneousnessity posted at 1:09 PM  
    you're kidding me!
  2. Blogger Q posted at 2:07 PM  
    Thats scary!! Sue ur landlord, good money! And add a lock of ur own, u never know who can enter when ur away!
  3. Blogger Erzulie posted at 6:44 PM  
    TP: Hehe :P~

    Sponta: Seriously. It was very out-of-the-blue. I was just standing there in my PJ's while they fumbled around with their groceries, trying to figure out where they were.

    Q: It was actually more amusing than scary; their naive reactions were quite a sight. And I don't think I'm going to add a lock; what's there to steal anyway? Laundry quarters? My clothes and shoes? Oh yes...Hmm, thinking about the locks now.
  4. Blogger ITACHI posted at 2:38 PM  
    LOL..

    go try it ;)

    watch out may be they are Kung Fu masters 8(
  5. Blogger Sou posted at 10:32 PM  
    Opened up ur apartment with their key?!! Yikes! :/

    And sing the song!! It's an amazing song!! Why not sing it out loud?!!
  6. Blogger Erzulie posted at 11:36 PM  
    Itachi: I doubt it. They looked a bit afraid of me, which is a bit ironic because I was in my apartment in my PJ's, smiling at them. Wait, that is sort of creepy...

    $&!: Ah, I'll sing the song when something comes along...in a decade or so...:P

Post a Comment

« Home