Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Brother!


MP3's for Big Brother...

A bit of jazz...
Nina Simone - Do I Move You?
Miles Davis - All Blues
Ella Fitzgerald & Joe Pass - Tis Autumn

A bit of alternative and rock...
Alanis Morissette - All I Really Want
Hootie & the Blowfish - I Only Wanna Be With You
Sister Hazel - All For You
Pearl Jam - Crazy Mary

The rest is in this song :)
Nick Drake - Northern Sky

...to Big Brother, who brightens up every bit of sky known to me...

at 9:00 AM

5 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:15 AM  
    He's lucky to have a sister like you :) Allah ekhalekom leba3ath! I love your song selections :)
  2. Blogger Purgatory posted at 1:46 PM  
    I do not get the bob part.
  3. Blogger Erzulie posted at 2:44 PM  
    zahra: believe me, i'm the luckier one :)

    purgatory: inside joke. 'wondering if he has friends who're americanized to give him that loud "sooooo! you've just hit the big three ohhhhhh!!!!" :P~
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:35 PM  
    Happy BD Erzulies big brother!

    Allah la ighayir 3laykum Erzuliya :*
  5. Blogger Temetwir posted at 7:10 AM  
    il3omor kela

Post a Comment

« Home