Monday, January 04, 2010

Personal Notes & The Beatles


I need a little bit of stationary advice/guidance. I've been looking for a diary-esque, preferably hardcover book (white, unlined pages would be a huge plus) as well as an agenda book. I picked up the loveliest 2009 agenda book from Mark's in Virgin Megastore. I recently stopped by there for a 2010 edition but unfortunately no agenda books were available. I visited Mogahwi Bookstore early this fall but all their diaries/personal notepads and agenda books were brown, black and too masculine and corporate looking.

So, if you know of any store in Kuwait that supplies such books that are both practical and easy on the eye, please let me know! Thank you.


The Beatles MP3's (zSHARE)
You're Going to Lose that Girl
Another Girl
I'm Just Happy to Dance With You
I Get By With a Little Help from My Friends
Norweigan Wood
Across the Universe
Oh Darling!
If I Needed Someone
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
She's Leaving Home
8 Days a Week
There Are Places I Remember



at 8:30 AM

7 Comments

  1. Blogger Mrs F posted at 12:15 PM  
    If you don't mind buying online then the options are endless! i just posted about a beautiful hermes planner i came across..
    http://www.tidbitdujour.com/2010/01/obsession-u-jour.html
    for something less pricey, you can never go wrong with Moleskines.. I think you can buy them at amazon.
  2. Anonymous Q80thug posted at 1:35 PM  
    personally, i prefer using the engineering notepad because i rely on drawing problems and concepts for work and checkered squares help alot. all i can offer is a copy of the company's agenda book which is stalked in the store room :)

    and again thanks for sharing, do u have maxwell's silver hammer ? :)
  3. Anonymous Q80thug posted at 1:54 PM  
    also another thing, you got to listen to joe cocker version of 'with a little help of my friends' i heard being performed on Parkinson's show.

    if you dont have it better look for ti
    if you have you better share it >:)
  4. Blogger Erzulie posted at 5:14 PM  
    Mrs F: the hermes planner looks adorable, but i'm a practical gal who likes seeing her dates in English :P a friend of mine got a moleskin notepad from TSC...I don't know if their planners are available

    q80 thug: no i don't, and i'll give joe cocker's version a listen :>
  5. Blogger MBH posted at 2:26 AM  
    Is the agenda you picked up made in Japan? If so, I know someone who can get one from there.

    There's a shop near the old True Value store that sells Japanese imported stuff, so you might find it there as well.
  6. Blogger Erzulie posted at 12:30 PM  
    MBH: i think it is made in japan (it's only available in amazon.com japan it seems). and thanks for suggesting the store by TV, i hope they have the same planner i had last year.
  7. Blogger Musaed posted at 8:47 AM  
    Ob-la-di Ob-la-Da life does on :)

Post a Comment

« Home