Friday, October 13, 2006

Three Do-able But Kind of Strange Wishes

1. If you know where I can get a sumo suit in Kuwait, please tell me. I have always wanted to do this. First, it is fun. Second, it is silly. Third, I get to fight and have a laugh at the same time so when you really think about it, it’s all good.

2. I would like to have a giant cake with thick icing. I want to dive, roll around and swim in it. I want to squish the cream between my toes and rub my arms against my torso. I just want to be part of that cake.

3. I love horses. My ultimate wish is to ride a horse in the desert in Kuwait. I know the basics about riding: get on the animal, turn both arms left and right depending on where you want to go, and squeeze and/or lightly thump the horse’s side. I just want to go on that ride alone, hearing only the wind, the horse’s grunts, and its hooves plodding on the sand. Just me, the horse, and pure solitude.



MP3's...

Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (Oh yeah!)

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline (This will always remind me of college...)

John Legend - Save Room

Isley Brothers - Shout! (WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL....)




Welcome to late night delerium! "A little bit softer now...a little bit softer now...a little bit louder now...a little bit louder now...Wooooooo! Wooooooo! wooooooo! Heeeeeyyyyy! Heeeeeeyyyy! HEEEEEEAAAYY! HEEEEEAAAY! Shout! Shout! Shout!..."

;P~

Hehehe...




at 8:53 AM

11 Comments

  1. Blogger Delicately Realistic posted at 12:07 PM  
    Haha thakarteny ib that japanese gameshow ily y76ona in the mornings bil weekend on ktv 1...il7i9in :P they do lots of goofy stuff...gotta luv the japanese.
  2. Blogger Cixousian Panic posted at 12:11 PM  
    I LOVED that show growing up :P ya7laili :) ;)

    I want sumo wrestler thingie too!!! itshawig! LOL!
  3. Blogger Dr.Lost posted at 1:11 PM  
    "say that you need me.. say that you want me..you wanna please me.. come on now.."--> shakhbari this song!! (shout)...

    would love the sumo idea.. and instead of cake i just wanna swim in a large pool of nutella chocolate..
    then there's always whipped cream ;p
  4. Blogger MiYaFuSHi posted at 1:41 PM  
    Ok I wouldn't be me if I didn't say this, but No.2 is kinda kinky :P
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:15 PM  
    LOVE the Sumo idea! if you get the contact info of a local provider in Q8 please hook me up with the number because I would definately luv to rent one sometime :) Form of stress relief ;)
  6. Blogger K.thekuwaiti posted at 4:45 PM  
    Hamdallah 3al salamah ;)
  7. Blogger familiar_stranger posted at 10:54 PM  
    Just noticed that you put up that fan ad for the movie Water. Loved the movie! was such a great surprise, and the soundtrack is also equally great, very listenable. glad that someone else liked it. o salamtech.
  8. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:54 PM  
    DR: Ooooh! I love il7i9in! Athker ib bait yaditi we used to rearrange il makhad oo make up our own version wara il f6oor :P

    cpanic: Yeah I wanna try the sumo so bad...

    drlost: I like the chocolate more...maybe heat it up just a liiiiittle bit :P

    miyafushi: Ee ma3alaih ;P

    howahkhan: I think I'll get it as a grad gift maybe...that'll be fun :P

    K: Allah esalmik! Hehe, ma 7ana worked! I am now "unpissed" :P And still a bit delirious...I didn't sleep yet...in a bit though :P
  9. Blogger Erzulie posted at 11:19 PM  
    familiar: I LOVED THAT MOVIE! I wrote a post about it because I was really touched by it. I love Deepa Mehta's work. I am SO not the Indian moviegoer but this is by far one of the most - again - touching pieces I've seen :) I sent the DVD to my mom :))
  10. Blogger Fuzzy posted at 1:42 AM  
    1- you can buy the Sumo Kit from Amazon Toys section, its not expensive
    2- i think 7aram diving in ni3mat allah, unless you gonna eat it all :P
  11. Blogger Erzulie posted at 9:00 AM  
    Fuzzy: Yeah it's less than $40! Yallah khala9 I bring two with me home :)
    And the cake...well yes maybe 7aram because it will be a waste...however, it's a once in a lifetime thing...and who said I'm not gonna take a bite? :P

Post a Comment

« Home