Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Akhhh....

Guess who finished her last undergraduate exam today? Lemme give you a hint; it probably ain't you! All right...bedtime for me beoble!

So this is the second time I write without using Microsoft Word. I think I'm getting hooked. Very loosey-goosey. Anyhow, I'm kind of worried because my folks are arriving in a day and I have to pack and find a shipping company to ship my stuff (clothes, bags, shoes, art supplies, etc.), sell my furniture to some Arab dude (there's always an Arab guy designated for these last minute purposes), and do some other stuff that is actually my priority. Yeah, so I've been up for 48 hours.

You know when you don't sleep and then you have this sudden burst of energy that makes it impossible for you to sleep? Maybe it's anxiety. Yeah, probably. I bought A LOT of sweats today. Pretty cool stuff. Some have...well, let's not go into the hokey-pokey implications of how a city is famed for hosting a population that's half inebriated...let's blame it on the Germanic influece...

Here goes...

PS The whole graduation thing/feeling i.e. "Whoa! Yay!" didn't hit just yet...we'll see how it turns out...

MP3's...
Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me

James Gang - Funk #49

The Kinks - All Day & All Night

Duke Ellington - Black & Tan Fantasy

Miles Davis - I Thought About You

Madeleine Peyroux - Blue Alert

Miles Davis - Miles Runs the Voodoo Down

Parliament - If It Don't Fit (Don't Force It)

Parliament - The Motor-Booty Affair

Ohio Players - Pain

Average White Band - Stop the Rain

The Spinners -
I'll Be Around

Elton John - Crocodile Rock

The Grateful Dead - Alligator

Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes

at 10:10 AM

15 Comments

  1. Blogger Delicately Realistic posted at 12:25 PM  
    Maaaaaaaaaabrrroooooooooooooooook!!!

    :***********
  2. Blogger Angelo posted at 12:36 PM  
    Congratulations Erzulie!!

    Invite me to your ceremony K’.

    Oh, and I assume you will be leaving the US for good...or are you looking into graduate program too. Please, choose the latter :)
  3. Blogger error posted at 1:37 PM  
    it wont! i still get nightmares about my adviser calling me for a 2 credit PE class that i need to complete!!
  4. Blogger MSB posted at 3:55 PM  
    alf mabrook !!!! =)))

    "those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end.. we'd sing and dance forever and a day.. we'd live the life we choose, we'd fight and never lose.. for we were young and sure to have our way.."
  5. Blogger K.thekuwaiti posted at 6:03 PM  
    Congratulations .. !

    Time to join the countless other people who came back. I just had a dream I was enrolled in a graduate program in Kuwait .. I woke up in shock.
  6. Blogger Jacqui posted at 10:30 PM  
    Congrats hon! Hehehe it's nice to see that you pushed yourself to graduate a semester earlier right? :P

    Awww you remind me of a younger version of myself *me is now older much much older!*
  7. Blogger q80_demon posted at 11:12 PM  
    Congratulations! Or, hehe, to continue with the Egyptian theme I started a couple of posts ago: “Ya3ni delwa’ati Aa’adar A’ool Mabrook!” :-D
  8. Blogger Hazolat posted at 12:45 AM  
    Congratulations Erzulie .. way to go .. you go girl .. good job .. Oo 3adiiiiiil :-)
  9. Blogger Dr.Lost posted at 6:00 AM  
    mabrook :)) come back yalaaaaaaaa .. am i the only one thinkin of sweat pants on women at this moment? such a turn on ;pp
  10. Blogger Erzulie posted at 1:41 PM  
    DR: Thankaya you, thankaya you :P~

    fallen: I don't know. Maybe I'll get into something. Maybe I'll get married in two months and have triplets by next winter, who the hell knows :P~ (let's just hope it'll never be the latter :P)

    error: PE? Physical Education? High school? Anyway... :P~

    msb: Thanks :) And I'm still young! Still young I say! *whimper*

    K: Damn, don't remind me. I think I'll be depressed for six months or so...crap. Seriously, crap.

    jambino: Thanks :)

    jacqui: Younger version of yourself? You're only one year older than me; you make it sound like 20!

    q80demon: Haha :P Motshakera awi :P~

    hazolat: 3adiiiiiiiiil ;P~ Yalla, hopefully I'll get to say that as well someday :))

    drlost: I'm wearing sweatpants! Actually, I was out with a good friend of mine tonight and I was wearing my fancy little dress and high heels (!@#$, I'll have to give those up when I'm back home) and said,"I'm fantasizing about my sweats." It's true! I love 'em because they're so flexible and comfortable and they allow you to just BE...hmm...yes, I am still talking about pants ;P~
  11. Blogger iDip posted at 3:41 PM  
    Mabrrrrrroook :D
  12. Blogger f_ posted at 9:29 PM  
    1. 3gbalna.
    2. Spring, Summer, and another Fall to go.
    3. Done with finals on Monday; I'll definitely need some of those sweets after that. E-mail? Please? -puppylook-
    5. -cough-E3ze-cough-meeni.-cough-
  13. Blogger f_ posted at 9:33 PM  
    1. 3gbalna.
    2. Spring, Summer, and another Fall to go.
    3. Done with finals on Monday; I'll definitely need some of those sweets after that. E-mail? Please? -puppylook-
    5. -cough-E3ze-cough-meeni.-cough-
  14. Blogger Jandeef posted at 2:04 AM  
    Gratz!

    =)
  15. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:50 PM  
    idip: Allah ebarik feek :))

    fedo: Haha, well even I don't feel like going to my graduation. 8 am on a Sunday? More like torture. And good luck on your semesters left. They'll go by in a flash so make the very best of it :))

    jandeefiness: Thank you! :D

Post a Comment

« Home