Sunday, March 29, 2009

Where can I get flags in Kuwait?

Image from: www.theworldflag.org

A good friend of mine is working on a project and she asked if I know where she can buy large (think 2 meters and more) flags of different countries. I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head.

I don't know if Dasman Center has them. I thought about "Soug El Qmash" (cloth souk in downtown Kuwait) although I've never seen them being sold there.

So, do you know where someone can get large flags here in Kuwait or should my friend resort to websites on the Internet? I'm guessing it'll be less costly if they can be found here.


You can submit your answer in the comments section below or via email at erzulie1985@hotmail.com Thank you once again!


MP3's...

Popnoname - The Movement

Beach House - Gila

Roni Size & Reprazent - Trust Me

Lykke Li - Breaking It Up (Pocketknife's Loosefoot Remix)

Simone White - The Beep Beep Song :)


After hearing these songs before posting them, I really felt the need to travel. REALLY *sigh*

at 8:30 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger don_veto posted at 11:25 AM  
    You could go to the individual embassies, they like to give away flags of their respective country. I don't know if they would give you more than one flag.
  2. Blogger بومريوم posted at 11:45 AM  
    بهاسين فى سوق الكويت

    و الصالح
  3. Blogger Erzulie posted at 12:51 PM  
    don veto: sounds like a plan, but not a very convenient one :P i'm sure embassies would be all right with giving a flag, but then again, they're embassies (over-protected) and i'd rather just get everything in one shop

    بومريوم: بهاسين؟ أول مرة أسمع فيه. وين Thank you :) مكانه؟
  4. Blogger بومريوم posted at 1:28 PM  
    الصالح على دوار الشيراتون..ما يضيع

    بهاسين هذا رقمهم
    2433552
    و عندهم فرع بحولى
  5. Blogger forzaq8 posted at 1:34 PM  
    بهاسين بحولي ناحية دوار صادق


    و في سبورتيفو ، بس ما اعرف وينة
  6. Blogger Erzulie posted at 3:02 PM  
    بومريوم وفورزا: مشكوريييين وماتقصرون :)
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:54 PM  
    Hey Erzulie,

    i provide flags, just pass me your list.
  8. Anonymous john carroll posted at 11:26 PM  
    please put a link to The World Flag
    www.theworldflag.org
    under image of TWF

    Thanks!!

Post a Comment

« Home