Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hendrix Celebrates Ramadan - Part One


I cannot believe that a year has passed by. I cannot believe that it's almost September! I know of a few people that have been planning out their New Years vacation starting now. "Dear Time, woulda slow down a bit please?" Regardless of how quick time has been passing us by, it has been an interesting year, full of change and surprises here and there. Some good, some bad but in general, every change is for the better. Well, that's what I believe anyway.


I do hope that life's been treating you well. It will if you treat it well. That's another belief of mine too.


I know that I've been out of it for quite some time. I have been thinking about changing my blog's look though. It seems a bit…dreary? I'm looking for something fresh and spacious. Maybe some beige. But beige is too blah. Too vanilla. But isn't it weird that we always end up opting for vanilla anyway?


Anyhow, I hope everyone has a lovely Ramadan. It is a good time of year and it is a month that I look forward to because I get to see a lot of my relatives on a daily basis. It was easier before, when we were all young and childless. Now, everyone in my older siblings' generation is married with kids, so it makes it much harder to get together. That's one of the main reasons I like this month so much.


Below are a few tunes from one of my favorite artists, Jimi Hendrix. I'll (try to!) keep 'em coming everyday of this week. Thank you and I hope you'll enjoy this month's ultra-musical posts.



MP3's...

Jimi Hendrix - Can you please crawl out your window? (zSHARE)

Jimi Hendrix - Freedom (zSHARE)

Jimi Hendrix - Are you experienced (zSHARE)

Jimi Hendrix - Lover Man (zSHARE)

Jimi Hendrix - Bold as Love (zSHARE)

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower (zSHARE)



at 8:30 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger 1001Nights posted at 1:19 PM  
    mbrak 3alaich il shahahr erz! good to have you back :D
  2. Blogger Erzulie posted at 8:44 PM  
    1001: 3alaina o 3alaich! thank you :)

Post a Comment

« Home