Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's the weirdest thing you've seen at work?

Well, I didn't see this little guy at work but he's (I don't know why I'm referring to it as a "he" but oh well) by my workplace at one of the parking lot areas. Anyhow, the first time I saw him I was both disgusted and sad. He's a rather big rat but he's squished beyond recognition poor thing. I felt sorry for him. Anyhow, he is the weirdest thing I saw at work. I've been to quite a few places around the world and I've never come across a fat rat let alone a chubby one who's been bulldozed. I took a picture of it and tried to prevent my imagination from getting the best of me; I kept thinking, "What if he self-inflates himself, comes to life and bites my foot?" Let's just say it was a speedy picture.


After my rat siting, I started to wonder, "Are there any people who have had PG-rated weird or disturbing or peculiar sitings at or near their workplace?"

And last but never least, here's more of Mr. Hendrix's magic.


MP3's...
Jimi Hendrix - Like a Rolling Stone (zSHARE)
Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing (acoustic) (zSHARE)
Jimi Hendrix - Long Hot Summer Night (zSHARE)
Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression (zSHARE)
Jimi Hendrix - Rainy Day, Dream Away (zSHARE)
Jimi Hendrix - Red House (zSHARE) the beginning kills...

at 8:30 AM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Stuck in Lab posted at 12:06 PM  
    An Arab girl into Hendrix? I must say, I am pleasantly surprised!

    Hmm... weird PG-related observations in or around the workplace? I dont think I have any! Sorry :r
  2. Blogger Qa6Wa posted at 12:11 PM  
    i saw ppl kiss, and a guy told me that a woman took off her shirt in her office and told him to "do it" with her!
  3. Blogger Erzulie posted at 4:27 PM  
    stuck in lab: i've been into hendrix since...about a decade ago i think, kudos to big sis :)

    blasha: that's really disturbing. what kind of workplace is that? :/

Post a Comment

« Home