Monday, February 01, 2010

Vivi, Ridi, Ama





Remember this wonderful cartoon? It's one of my favorites. For more of Chuck Jones' amazing works, check out Now Hear This! and The Bear that Wasn't, a cartoon that's known for the following line, "You're not a bear. You're just a silly man who needs a shave and wears a fur coat."

I previously wrote a post about my search for a 2010 appointment planner. I've never realized that I have a thing for beautiful and unique notebooks until very recently. The photograph below shows six of my favorite notebooks. The first one from the left is a diary that was given to me by my dear mother (the first entry was in 1994!). The second one is another diary. The third tiny book is a bedside table book that I started using a few months ago to record daily random thoughts. The fourth amazing book is an unused, lined notebook that I got in 1996 during my first visit to the US; the front and back cover are circuit boards. The fifth and sixth ornate books are gifts from my mother as well; the larger one has colorful, sparkly sequins on the front cover (the back cover is a thin, dark denim material) while the other smaller one has blue stones sown together.




Below is the 2010 appointment planner that I found in Office Depot located in The Avenues Mall. It's a practical, light Moleskin planner that is the perfect size and weight. I also got a plain, unlined pad as well.



MP3 Downloads (zSHARE)
The Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby
The Beach Boys - All Summer Long
The Beach Boys - Aruba, Jamaica, Bermuda, Bahama
The Beach Boys - Barbara Ann
The Beach Boys - Daddy Took the T-Bird Away
The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
The Beach Boys - I Get Around
The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice


at 8:30 AM

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Q80thug posted at 2:00 AM  
    i have always associated chuck jones with Tom and Jerry, yet i dont recall the clips you have shown. here is one of my favourite chuck jones pieces:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5gcpq8ZXM4


    as for the agenda notepad i found this site while lurking and surfing the web and im not sure if its related or of some use but you know what they say: sharing is caring

    http://www.moleskine.com/
  2. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:57 AM  
    q80thug: that's the same brand as my new current planner

Post a Comment

« Home