Monday, October 17, 2005

Temporary Absence.

Midterms.
*Grumble*
A lotta coffee. I don't drink it. I save it for these rocky times. I turn into a bouncing ball. Fidgety. Bug-eyed.
*Harumph*
Assignment. Projects. Mid-term Papers. Where's my weekend?
*Sigh*
Oily Chinese take-out boxes in the trash. Sandwich wrappers crumpled on my kitchen floor. I keep missing the slam 'waste' dunk.
*Yawn*
Gotta Stay Awake...

PS To my shady ex-neighborhood...I really don't miss you...but I miss your music that bounces in my aparment...Notorius Thugz You gotta bounce with this one...the chorus especially...not a huge fan of rap, but some songs are just classic...nostalgic rap...is there such a thing?

at 7:59 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger Purgatory posted at 8:14 AM  
    I see you have the same fetish with the garbage can
  2. Blogger Erzulie posted at 8:44 AM  
    Purg: What? I didn't get it. Are you referring to the bouncing?
  3. Blogger Purgatory posted at 9:34 AM  
    I keep missing the slam 'waste' dunk.
  4. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:34 AM  
    Purgatore: Hmm... :)
  5. Blogger Equalizer posted at 2:28 PM  
    Damn where have you been living? Didn't know Indiana is like that!

    wv: wreqk (what a wreck)
  6. Blogger Erzulie posted at 8:25 PM  
    Equalizer: (ya3ny 6ale3 feeha :P) Heh, not Indiana...

    McArabian: Creepy
  7. Blogger Jewaira posted at 11:18 PM  
    Hang on and do well :)
  8. Blogger Erzulie posted at 3:54 AM  
    Jewaira: Thank you :)

Post a Comment

« Home