Monday, October 17, 2005

Temporary Absence.

Midterms.
*Grumble*
A lotta coffee. I don't drink it. I save it for these rocky times. I turn into a bouncing ball. Fidgety. Bug-eyed.
*Harumph*
Assignment. Projects. Mid-term Papers. Where's my weekend?
*Sigh*
Oily Chinese take-out boxes in the trash. Sandwich wrappers crumpled on my kitchen floor. I keep missing the slam 'waste' dunk.
*Yawn*
Gotta Stay Awake...

PS To my shady ex-neighborhood...I really don't miss you...but I miss your music that bounces in my aparment...Notorius Thugz You gotta bounce with this one...the chorus especially...not a huge fan of rap, but some songs are just classic...nostalgic rap...is there such a thing?

at 7:59 AM

9 Comments

  1. Blogger Purgatory posted at 8:14 AM  
    I see you have the same fetish with the garbage can
  2. Blogger Erzulie posted at 8:44 AM  
    Purg: What? I didn't get it. Are you referring to the bouncing?
  3. Blogger Purgatory posted at 9:34 AM  
    I keep missing the slam 'waste' dunk.
  4. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:34 AM  
    Purgatore: Hmm... :)
  5. Blogger Equalizer posted at 2:28 PM  
    Damn where have you been living? Didn't know Indiana is like that!

    wv: wreqk (what a wreck)
  6. Blogger McArabian posted at 4:00 PM  
    Heh..used to live over an apartment that had band practice every night at 3am. Weirdly enough, I've never seen anyone come in or out of that apartment. I'm guessing they either used it exclusively as a studio, or it's a bunch of punk kids practicing in an empty apartment they found.
  7. Blogger Erzulie posted at 8:25 PM  
    Equalizer: (ya3ny 6ale3 feeha :P) Heh, not Indiana...

    McArabian: Creepy
  8. Blogger Jewaira posted at 11:18 PM  
    Hang on and do well :)
  9. Blogger Erzulie posted at 3:54 AM  
    Jewaira: Thank you :)

Post a Comment

« Home