Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Everybody Out!

How come everyone is traveling? That is not fair! I guess I will have to elongate my honeymoon, since I did not have an official break from school/work in a year. I think I will lose my head because I will not see the beach or ocean in a year as well. That, for me, is a catastrophe.

Speaking of traveling, I once saw “Charlie’s Angels” on the airplane and in one scene, I remember Drew Barrymore saying “And that’s called kicking ass!” but on the plane, she said “butt” instead. The difference in voice and tone was minor, but I do wonder who performs these voice-overs. I suppose it is one of the people who are found at the tale of the credits.

PS Yoma: Gooleelohom abee so’3a :P


PS's...

Dangerdoom - Korn Dogs

Soul Position - I Need My Minutes

MF Doom - Vomit

7L & Esoteric - Perfect Person

Aceyalone - Everything Changes



at 5:31 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Jandeef posted at 8:02 AM  
    Ee walla ee walla ee walla
  2. Blogger Angelo posted at 9:13 AM  
    Yalla Road Trip ;)
  3. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:09 AM  
    jandeef: Shift shlon...mafeesh 7ad...

    fallen: As long as I'm in charge of the music. Wallah I'm not that friendly with road trips. I get bored. I'd rather fly. I guess road tripping depends on who you're with. I had one with my best friend and we had a blast! We called it Ri7lat il 9a3ayda mainly because we had our luggage filling the back seat and I had taken off my shoes and put my smelly socks on the AC :P Maskeena, she complained, I still had my foot on there...with the seat back...
  4. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:11 AM  
    marzouq: South Africa? Me? Now? Ga3da 3ala kanz wana madry? Hehehe :P Wallah I wanna go there for the beaches...not now though...when I get a job I'll kidnap my chicas...or future chico :P
  5. Blogger Baroque posted at 7:02 PM  
    lo0l intay o mola7athatich il daqeeqa ;p okay that was a very geeky thing, u actually know the charlies angels movie words by heart ;p

    anyhoo, ma 3ala kuwaiti beaches.. 3ala golat'howm liq8ty anfa3 ;p
  6. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:36 PM  
    baroque: Lol la wallah! Listen to the pg rated one...when she says "butt" '3air 3an rest of the sentence...and her mouth says "ass" when she says "butt"
    :P~~

Post a Comment

« Home