Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day of Love


Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.

~ Oscar Wilde


Songs of Love (MP3 zShare downloads)
Barry White - Can't Get Enough of Your Love
BeeGees - How Deep is Your Love
Bobby Darin - Dream Lover
Bob Marley - Is This Love
Boys II Men - I'll Make Love to You
Big Mountain - Baby I Love Your Way
Dinah Washington - I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
Fleetwood Mac - Need Your Love So Bad
Sade - Hang On To Your Love
Solomon Burke - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
Al Green - Love & Happiness
Billie Holiday - I Can't Give You Anything But Love
Madness - It Must Be Love
Dean Martin - That's Amore!
Ray Charles - Hallelujah I Love Her So
Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love
The Ronettes - Baby I Love You
The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling in Love
Wet Wet Wet - Love is All Around
Stevie Wonder - I Was Made to Love Her
John Paul Young - Love is in the Air

at 8:30 AM

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:23 PM  
    How about "Love is in the air" by John Paul Young? Love music with a disco beat :)

    Happy Valentine's day!
  2. Blogger Erzulie posted at 2:01 PM  
    jambino: good call, added and ditto!

Post a Comment

« Home