Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hectic/Mad

As I’ve said before, this semester is the toughest of them all. Apart from my major’s grueling, time-consuming and soul draining course, I have loads of reading to do for my British Literature, Ethics, and Art History courses.
I woke up today in my, again, anxious and worried state. I won’t be surprised if I grow a few white hairs because of this stressful time. I’m sick and tired of school. I really don’t mean to sound big-headed but my grades are good and it’s just a hassle to go into my perfectionist mode once and again.
Let me get to the gist of this post: I do apologize for my lateness and lack in substance lately.
Other than that, I hope ya’ll have a damn good day.
And please excuse the shitty layout of my page; I was playing around with the settings and I ended up with a thin line of piss across the top.

at 6:19 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Sedna posted at 12:59 PM  
    Well the last few lines of that post, had me laughing out loud :P Damn good day to you too mate ;)*tips hat*
  2. Blogger Erzulie posted at 1:04 PM  
    7tenths: Heh, well I WILL force you off your blog during your exams because it's detrimental to ALL of us if you know what I mean Doc :)

    Sedna: Always up for it :)
  3. Blogger Trevelyana posted at 12:28 AM  
    No worries E, we all piss on top of our pages every now and then..

    Good Luck.
  4. Blogger Erzulie posted at 1:51 AM  
    Jambino: Thanks. And that's what they all say :)

    Leeno: Thanks :)

Post a Comment

« Home