Saturday, January 14, 2006

Leaving...

I'm going back to the U.S.
I'm a little bit tired.
I have a tough, maybe the toughest, semester ahead of me.
I packed my stuff today and everything was looking good. Then I remembered my cell phone. I looked everywhere for that damned thing. My sister, brother, and even father participated in the lifting of mattresses, furniture, cupboards...you name it, we flipped it.
I ended up taking all my clothes out of my two suitcases. But still, nothing. I put my stuff back in my bags. I was so mad that I kicked one of my suitcases. Now my big toe hurts. I went downstairs and had tea spiked with Panadol to ease my headache.
I hate goodbyes.
Crap.

at 7:51 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger don_veto posted at 9:01 PM  
    Have a safe trip. When I use my cell phone, I try calling and then go looking all over the house to hear it ringing or brrrr-brrrring if I got it on vibrate.

    Did you try that ?
  2. Blogger MSB posted at 10:38 PM  
    Tosleen bil salameh inshAllah o good luck with ur tough semester ahead.. hope ur toe heals! :/
  3. Blogger Trevelyana posted at 11:07 PM  
    aww.. I hate goodbyes too (surprise surprise).. but hey you had a great time with them.. spent Eid with the fam. What can top that?
  4. Blogger Delicately Realistic posted at 4:27 AM  
    Allah y7afthich
    To9leen bil salama inshallah
    :****
  5. Blogger Jewaira posted at 11:43 PM  
    Hope you get back safely and good luck on the new semester.
  6. Blogger Erzulie posted at 2:28 AM  
    Don Veto: My phone doesn't have roaming. My dad called it and we could still hear my huffy voice mail message. So I guess it's still around somewhere...

    MSB: Allah esalmik :) Yeah, the toe is good :P

    mewho: I always do :)

    Leeno: Exactly :)

    DR: Allah esalmich :)

    7tenths: :)

    Jewaira: Thanks. And I love your pic!

Post a Comment

« Home