Monday, February 20, 2006

Water Water Everywhere...


“3afya gomay `3ayreelah,” her weary mother said.
The young woman stood up and lifted her chubby brother from his playpen. After walking bouncily to the bathroom, she carefully laid the young one on the dressing table before reaching for a fresh diaper.
He was sprawled out half-naked on the plastic surface, gurgling away. Suddenly, she felt drops of water on her head. She looked up at the low ceiling, trying to find the source of the droplets. Her eyes widened as she looked at her smiling brother, peeing away into the air.
Yoma! Ga3id ebool 3alay!” she exclaimed.
Her mother barged in only to find her bewildered daughter holding the diaper against the stream of pee, “Wee! Maskeen lail7een ma bal!”
The air of confusion and surprise was interrupted by her brother’s gleeful laughter. She smiled as she wiped him off before propping him on the table, “I’m going to remind you of this when you grow up you yal kalb.”
His dimpled smile was still on his rosy face; she scooped him up and plopped him back into his pen.


Rusty PS's...
- The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
- The Vogues - Five O'Clock World
- Tyrone Davis - Turn Back the Hands of Time
- The Monkees - Apples, Bananas, Peaches, and Pears
- Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone
- The Apostles - Six Pack
- Wilson Pickett - Midnight Hour

at 10:28 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger Extinct Dodo posted at 12:44 PM  
    haha! i hope she took a 'shower' or something after that :P
    no pun intended LOL
  2. Blogger cozy posted at 1:08 PM  
    Heheh the funny thing he was smiling :)
  3. Blogger Sedna posted at 3:24 PM  
    That's why I don't go anywhere near kids unless I'm sure its "safe"

    P.s. LOVIN' THE MUSIC!!!
  4. Blogger Erzulie posted at 8:23 PM  
    Extinct Dodo: :P

    Cozy: Yeah the little fart...

    7tenths: Hey those mp3's take a bit of work :P But it's all good...I love the 'AHA!' moment when I get hold of what I want! :P

    Sedna: Hehe, yeah I remember my mom was like "He's a baby. He's peepee is clean." Yeah. Sure.
  5. Blogger Unknown posted at 5:23 AM  
    i was and still the man who can handle kids of all kinds ... from the first time they r born ... my mom used to assign one or two to me to TEACH them the principles of life about how to get me a cup of water when i needed one. or how to scratch my back when it etches. yeah and made them change their dippers when they were 6 months old. ANA MO HAYEEN.
  6. Blogger Erzulie posted at 6:58 AM  
    Homer: Loool! I tried to do the ass freehand but it came out all bumpy! 3ad my little bro is as scrawny as could be now maskeen...

    Ali: Erm...okay! Hehehe...
  7. Blogger Delicately Realistic posted at 10:21 AM  
    Hahahaha happened to me too!
  8. Blogger Erzulie posted at 7:53 PM  
    DR: Hehe, it seriously took me by surprise...I was looking up at the ceiling and thinking "What the hell is that?"

Post a Comment

« Home