Friday, June 02, 2006

To My Love

Note: I promised myself to never share any information regarding my personal life, because I would like to keep it, well, personal. However, I think this is the one and only intimate shout out I will write on this blog of mine.


Do you know how many times I think about you? Whenever I’m feeling down and under, I think about the moment where we will meet again. There has never been one time where you upset me. My mother often tells me to stop seeing you. But you see, I am quite addicted to you, although we meet once in a blue moon i.e. during my Christmas breaks. I thrive on your original and genuine being. You never change, and that’s what I love about you.

Many people think that you’re too old; they don’t understand my involvement with you. I love how you feel, your smooth, soft touch and fulfilling sweetness. I look back at certain times where I almost missed you, where I almost passed you by without even touching you. I wish I can have you all to myself. But I know you’re a firm believer in “no strings attached” relationships, that you prosper on “sharing the love,” so to speak. And I understand that. Your altruism is contagious. I wish I can serve and please people as much as you do.



Yours,
Erzulie*



٭I didn’t use my real name here but I’m sure you know this is directed to you, my one and only love.


PS's...
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
Kool & The Gang - Let The Music Take Your Mind
Neil Diamond - Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon
A.R. Rehman - Aayo Re Sakii (Wait for the ad to play first...)

at 10:22 PM

9 Comments

  1. Blogger don_veto posted at 12:28 AM  
    What would kinder say ?
  2. Blogger Baroque posted at 1:38 AM  
    madree a9adig wago0ol "aaawww"
    wala a9eed il 7araka wagool "Loo0L"

    seriously at a crossroad ;p
  3. Blogger MiYaFuSHi posted at 2:33 AM  
    The ads got to you, didnt they?!
  4. Blogger 3baid posted at 3:12 AM  
    *points to his recent post about chocolate*

    :]
  5. Blogger Erzulie posted at 3:41 AM  
    don_veto: Kinder's a light fling...Galaxy's hardcore, the real thing ;p~~

    Schelldun: Of course my dear, dear love I feel very strongly about you. Everything about you, your lustrious hair, rangy legs, and wonderful, interesting nose. Come visit me. We will pig out together, forever.

    Baroque: I just love it. The whole family of choco. But this guy is a survivor and can be incorporated in many, many sweets and deserts...

    miyafushi: They did dammit! But I love the song :)) It was playing in the preview of the movie "Water" and I want to go see that movie so bad! It's part of a series (banned in India) one is "Fire" and the other is "Earth." I'm not an avid Indian movie-goer (I hate the cliched dancing in the rain, falling from the ski and standing up without a scratch, and the "bad" police...'swear it's the only stereotype that's true and my Indian friends swear on it!) Anyways where was I...yeah I think I just said what I have to say...shit this is really a long reply! Lol! All right I just myself laugh...yallah...next... :P

    3baid: MmmmMMMMUghhhHHH!!!! You know we don't have decent chocolate here in the US...Crap...dizooli!
  6. Blogger DiiGMaa posted at 10:15 AM  
    shinooo ya3nyyyy ?? :P

    u got me there.. you big tease you !!!
    hehhehehe shaaai6ana ;***
    Miya is right the ads got to you...
    and now I'm craving chocolate now...
    a lot of it.. I think I'm gonna OD on chocolate tonight..
  7. Blogger Delicately Realistic posted at 11:24 AM  
    i knew it :P

    shay6ana erz!
  8. Blogger Sedna posted at 8:05 PM  
    Tsk tsk tsk erzuliooo
  9. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:13 PM  
    Diigmaa: Haha :P Yeah, I so need chocolata right now. The only real stuff we have here is imported Toblerone and Lindt. Oo bes :/

    DR: Haha! :P~~

    Zinzin: Lol I'm sorry but your comment was funny :P~ Nobody igi9 3ala Erzulie...my defense system is impenetrable >:D

    Sedna: Heehee :))

Post a Comment

« Home