Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Weirdest Dream Ever

Unlike my friends who wake up in a sweat due to supernatural scenes they saw while they slumbered, I do not dream much, and when I do, it is usually composed of vague images about my anxieties i.e. exams, school, et cetera.

However yesterday, I had the strangest dream ever.

Sa3ad El Faraj was a psuedo-political person in Kuwait. He was scheming to attack a young male, probably for political reasons. Anyhow, El Faraj slipped into the man’s house in the middle of the night. It was a bit dark, but from what I can remember, I think I can say that the shabby house was not modern - it had the same sort of antique, wooden doors in Darb El Zalag. When he opened the door, an alarm went off, signaling El Faraj’s unwelcome presence. But he knew this would happen, since he wanted to use the cautionary bell to lure his victim so he can attack him.

El Faraj started to worry as he searched for a hiding place and he finally settled in the shower stall. I do not know how this is architecturally possible, but the bathroom was enclosed by a mere shower curtain, all of which faced the house’s entrance.

This was a bit weird because at one time, I could actually see El Faraj crouching in the shower stall and in the next moment, I was him i.e. I could see from his point of view. Well, El Faraj heard the man’s footsteps coming closer. The man peered into the shower and then El Faraj lunged at him with an, “Ahhhhhh!” The man was surprised but I do not think El Faraj’s attack was successful because the next scene was of a guilty-looking El Faraj dressed in army clothes with a "chmaq" wrapped around his head and the young man was seated next to him as they both headed to court on a “7an6oor.”

If this is not a strange dream, I do not know what is.


PS's
Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer
Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken

To Homer Al-Simpson:
James Blunt - You're Beautiful

at 8:54 AM

11 Comments

  1. Blogger Jelly Belly posted at 10:24 AM  
    LOL, and I thought I had weird dreams! Girl what did you have for dinner? ;P
  2. Blogger 3baid posted at 10:36 AM  
    I'm sure I've had weirder :P
  3. Blogger Purgatory posted at 11:08 AM  
    when you dream of me then its strange
  4. Blogger Erzulie posted at 11:46 AM  
    JellyBelly: I didn't have anything! Well, I had Diet Mountain Dew aka the love of my life.

    3baid: Like... :)

    Purgatory aka the ADVISOR (:P) :
    If I dream of you, it'll make my day :P~~~

    Emikweesta: THAT'S THE THING! The last time I watched darb el zalag (samta wa7da) was last summer! I swear I woke up and the first thing I said was "What the hell?" And when I dream, I don't see faces but I even saw the young man's surprised face! Seriously I can still remember his face!
  5. Blogger Purgatory posted at 3:51 PM  
    you have a crush on the advisor??
  6. Blogger Erzulie posted at 10:45 AM  
    Purgalicious: Ah...this has inspired me to do a comic strip :P

    Homer: Lool! That's kinda...sick :P
    I never knew a sleep walker but my sister hums when she sleeps...we shared a room once when we went to Sharm El Sheikh (7 years ago?) and I literally had to clap in bed so she would quit
  7. Blogger Unknown posted at 2:17 PM  
    hmm.. sounds like next ramadhan's soap :)
  8. Blogger Dr.Lost posted at 9:05 PM  
    what were u thinkin before u slept? definately weird!!
  9. Blogger Erzulie posted at 12:37 AM  
    Snookie: No...it's too creepy

    DrLost: I don't remember; I was probably thinking about my midterm or something pertaining to school...weird yeah...there was absolutely no link between the dream and my life!
  10. Blogger 3baid posted at 4:14 PM  
    You can't expect me to say.. I mean.. remember :o
  11. Blogger Erzulie posted at 11:25 PM  
    3baid: Heh, well if I don't recall my dreams as soon as I wake up I forget the details :) Although they muddle my sleep, I think they're healthy, no matter how strange they are :P

Post a Comment

« Home